J. Greg Bentley, M.D.
Dr. Bentley is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) and holds a subspecialty certification in Pain Medicine
through the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Bentley received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Ohio University and his Medical Degree from St. Georges University
School of Medicine. He completed his residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Indiana University School of
Medicine. He then completed an Interventional Spine fellowship at Orthopaedic Specialists of the Carolinas in Winston-Salem, NC
where he remained on staff as an Interventional Physiatrist. He is an instructor for the North American Spine Society spinal
Dr. Bentley is a member of the following societies and organizations:
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports, and Occupational Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Wake County Medical Society